View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 09:56 AM
Junior Moderator

kassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molest and abuse stories 2

mother plays a milf woman held captive by a wicked couple who had lured her into a trap. The scene opens with mother ’s hands tied behind her back and her being shoved into a quiet room and onto a bed. The deadly couple then have their way with mother , fondling her through her clothing and enjoying her sexy body. Their hands feed on mother ’s soft but firm tits through her clothing, pulling and pawing on her sexy tits and slipping past her panties and into her pussy. They selfishly help themselves to mother ’s orifices then flip her over and smell her ass hole. mother can feel them licking and sucking on her ass hole and her pussy and she subconsciously works her pussy in and out of their mouths and over their tongues. She finds Victoria strikingly attractive and lets Victoria kiss her as well as grind her pussy into her mouth. Victoria can feel mother ’s tongue tasting her juices and even trying to make Victoria come, which she does, stirring something deep inside Victoria that makes her thighs quiver.

The couple care for nothing but themselves, kissing each other and tasting mother pussy juices in their mouths. mother only serves to make their relationship stronger, not tear them apart. mother cries when Daniel splits her pussy open with his cock and fucks her roughly as Victoria looks on. Even then mother ’s pussy is wet and deep down she enjoys his fuck until he creams her insides. mother doesn’t mind being taken but she wants to live. She hopes if she cooperates they will release her and she promises to forget about the whole event.

When the couple tires, Daniel leaves the room to find one of Victoria old nylon stockings. mother cries and feels they should allow her to live but they have other plans. Without hesitation Daniel gets behind mother and wraps the nylon around her throat and draws it tight. mother squirms and thrashes in the air, feeling Victoria’s strong arms forcing mother �?s thighs to spread far apart. mother can feel Victoria’s eyes burning into her pussy lips as she bucks and fucks the air. As mother slows and becomes more manageable, Victoria allows her fingers to slip inside mother ’s pussy, finger fucking her, arousing her. mother grinds her his to meet Victoria halfway as her tongue protrudes from her lips. After long moments. mother is still and the room is quiet and mother is dead. asleep

----------------------

heh heh heh, you gonna learn to suck cock properly, mother

ARRGGGHHH

Since mother balks at giving me head I decided to teach the woman a lesson so I cruelly lashed her elbows and wrists together behind her back and forced her out onto the pool deck where I have a surprise for my sexy friend! With my hand clamped over her mouth I use my other hand to point to a huge dildo attached to a pole and tell the bitch she's going to have a cock in her mouth one way or another and with that I force mother to kneel and position her disobedient mouth near the dong. Whimpering and disgusted at what I plan to do she tries to resist but I force her mouth ONTO THE DILDO and use the collar and rope to keep her mouth secured on the thick toy! Pushing her head I make sure the dildo is being sucked properly and almost immediately huge gobs of saliva fall humiliatingly from the corners of her mouth, she can't pull her head back far enough to get the dildo out of her mouth and she's forced to suck or choke on her own drool. I tie her ankles tight as well just to make sure she's totally helpless and stand back to watch her deal with the toy in her mouth and what a sight mother makes as she SLURPS and slobbers embarrassingly. Her arms mmust be hurting too from the way I have her bound but it's all part of her punishment, something she could have avoided if she'd simply have sucked my cock like I asked! Will they never learn!

heh heh, doing good, mother

MMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRUUUGGHHHHHH

----------------------

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------