View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 10:27 AM
Junior Moderator

kassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molest and abuse stories3

Cindy's victims, 40 yrs old and older

Victim #1 lays bound and splayed open by her captor, her face is wet with drool and tears and she is obviously nervous and for good reason. As she writhes on the filthy concrete floor she sees her masked captor walking towards her with a huge vibrator and screams, "Nooooo!!! as he waves the toy in her terrified face, the vibe is turned on so Victim #1 can hear it's powerful hum...and then the bastard does it! Cindy peels back the hood of her clit and jams the toy hard against her exposed pussy and she immediately BUCKS AND HEAVES from the unwanted sexual stimulation!

But it's not easy, Victim #1 fights Cindy and I mean she fights Cindy hard, she has to force her thighs apart time and again as the helpless woman desperately tries to stop him but she can feel it build...she hates it but she can feel an orgasm build in her loins no matter how hard she fights it. Screaming, drooling and writhing in a panicked frenzy it gets closer and soon it happens, Cindy actually made her cum right there on the cold floor! Sobbing in utter humiliation Victim #1 is left gasping and heaving, open and exposed, her pussy is red, swollen and sore from the day long abuse and that's just how Cindy intends to leave the miserable woman . The cameras are close and low on Victim #1 's body as Cindy starts to shut the lights off and as the vid closes Victim #1 is left strung up, alone and in the dark until all you can hear is her gagged whimpering.

---------------

After waking to a bound and gagged nightmare in a stranger's house Victim #2 has been systematically sexually used, teased, finger fucked, had her pussy eaten by the person she was given to as a present and she's writhing in gagged terror beneath the festive tree! She tries to talk through the ball in her mouth but even if she could it's useless, this guy is enjoying this wonderful gift and poor Victim #2 is simply going to have to endure whatever he wants. And what he wants is to SEE HER CUM! He kneels between the struggling woman 's crossed and tied legs, shows her the vibe and Victim #2 groans and whimpers in drooling misery at the thought of that huge toy being used on her but that's exactly what happens, he expertly places it directly on her tender clit causing the MILF woman to throw her head back in unwanted sexual pleasure! He holds it firm and although Victim #2 tries to resist, her body betrays her and she can feel the orgasm build in her loins...closer and closer she gets...her thighs quiver....her tummy heaves...and then it happens!

Victim #2 cums and sobs at the same time much to his delight. The frightened, naked woman is then mercifully left to writhe and squirm in hogtied misery, Victim #2 can't believe this is really happening, PEOPLE DON'T GIVE OTHER PEOPLE AS CHRISTMAS PRESENTS damn it! But for now she has no choice but accept what's happening and the innocent 49 year old wonders what's going to happen next! Victim #2 again brings so much energy and intensity to the table making this is a must watch for sure!

--------------

Victim #3 is writhing and squirming on the floor the recent recipient of two forced orgasms that were wrung unwillingly from her tied body and as she struggles you can see how red and swollen her pubic area is! It's Victim #3 's first ever experience with the Hitachi and trust me...it may be her last as she is just too sensitive to enjoy it...so I do it all over again anyway! Victim #3 's eyes go wide in fear when I tell her I'm going to make her cum yet again and she writhes like crazy in protest but it helpless to resist and what follows next is nothing short of AMAZING!

Putting the toy against her abused pussy Victim #3 screams desperately at the unwanted sexual attention, she tries to twist away when suddenly she goes silent, her breathing gets ragged and it's almost like she went into a coma as she lays gasping on the floor. I've never seen anything like that before or since and it shows just how tender Victim #3 is...she just can't take it any longer. Pulling the vibe away I let her body recover a bit and she begins her sensual struggling all over again, her leg is tied in the air, her pussy is on full display, she is drooling profusely and it all makes for one helluva event.

------------------

Last edited by kassyS; 09-02-2017 at 10:33 AM.

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------