View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 10:38 PM
Trusted user EB

NastyPlace will become famous soon enoughNastyPlace will become famous soon enough
Default [b]Daddy�s Little Gi...

Daddy�s Little Girl

Daddy�s little girl is all grown up, there�s something she wants & she knows how to get it.
Adrian is home alone with her father & it�s the perfect time to use her new-found sexuality to woo him into getting her a new car. It all starts so innocently� asking her father if her skirt is too short, rubbing oil on her legs. But then her flirtations become obvious� asking daddy to rub oil on her ass� taking off her skirt. It�s obvious what she wants, and though her father tries very hard to resist her, eventually his dick takes over & he just can�t help himself.
Adrian sucks her daddy�s cock & when she mouths off to him he smacks her right across the face. But she�s a saucy little girl & loves the smacking, egging him on to do it again. She deepthroats his cock. Then things get serious & the fucking starts. She begs daddy not to stop. She begs daddy not to tell mom. She whines & moans, then grinds her juicy ass all over his cock, twerking until he can hardly take it anymore & has to bust. It�s not until daddy cums all over her that she finally reveals what she wants. �Now can I have that car daddy?�

File size: 1.08GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:24:08
File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4dfd9785be6b8/...ittle_Girl.avi

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------