View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 08:49 AM
Junior Moderator

kassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molest and abuse

Cindy: My sister, Giselle decided to save herself and nark on me. Well, I’m not going to let her talk. Actually, the fact that Giselle is a very attractive busty lady helped in my decision. I have her in my living room where I grope and manhandle her for a while before I get out the rope. Before long I have her immobilized. I shove a big red ball gag in her mouth to shut her up. Giselle ’s eyes start to well up as I wrap almost an entire roll of elastic vetwrap over the ballgag. I leave her for just a short while. That gag just isn’t good enough to keep her quiet. I remove it and cleave gag her with an Ace bandage instead. I untie her ankle from the back of her chest harness and sit her in a chair. She is moaning and mmmpphh-ing very heavily. She doesn’t even try and fight me as it takes everything she has to endure the pressure of the gag wrapped around her head. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage of her reaction after the gag is removed. I also added a deleted scene where I made the gag tighter, by wrapping black tape over the gag.

Giselle has been , stripped to her underwear and brought to Cindy Molester 's hideout bound and gagged. Her arms are tied brutally tight behind her back with ropes crushing her elbows painfully together. She has been brought to an old abandoned warehouse scared but defiant. She sees her chance to escape as they step off the elevator, she gives him a knee to the nuts and as he bends over howling in pain she takes off running. But she realizes that she has no idea where she is or how she is going to get out of the building as she runs down the corridor. She can hear him cursing telling her that there was no where to hide. Giselle runs into a large room full of junk machines. She darts through the maze of machines looking for an exit or at least somewhere to hide until she can figure out what way to go. She manages to work her duct tape gag off her mouth on the edge of one of the filthy dirty machines and then ducks down behind a row. Her arms are behind her back but there is no way to work the ropes free. Giselle holds her breath as she hears Cindy Molester come close, she shivers from the cold and fear as she hears him come close. She breaths a sigh of releif after he passes and she gets up and starts to tiptoe out of her hiding place. She knows there is a way out the way she came in and starts down that corridor for the exit. But suddenly Cindy Molester grabs her from behind one of the machines. She screams but he puts a rope around her throat and starts to choke her with the rope. Giselle is helpless to fight back with her arms useless as he pulls the rope tight. Giselle starts to feel faint and her legs get weak, just before she goes out he lets up the pressure and scoops her body up into her arms. He carries her into a large room and drops her onto an old bed. He then crosses her ankles and ties them together. Giselle begs and pleads for him to please let her go but he has no intention of releasing her. He tells her she can scream and cry all she wants there is no one to hear before he leaves her on the bed brutally bound. She is too weak to fight the ropes. He wakes her up later still brutally bound she begs him again to please let her go. But he has other plans and pulls out a rope and wraps it around her throat. He pulls the throat rope down to her bound ankles and ties it to her ankles. She can feel the rope tighten around her throat and coughs. She realizes that each movement she makes tightens the rope around her throat. Giselle tries to keep her head up and not move her legs. But her legs betray her being bound for so long they begin to cramp and spasm pulling the throat rope tighter and tighter

The clip begins with Giselle lying down all chained up and gagged with her own panties. The man bends over Giselle and slaps her round the face hard with his solid cock. He then pulls the gag away and the panties out of her mouth so he can slide his penis inside her mouth. He continues to thrust his cock into the back of her throat and face fuck her. The position then changes and Jamiees on her knees sucking and licking the mans shaft. Shortly afer he ejaculates all in her mouth, dribbling his cum down her chin. The man orders her to put her panties back in her mouth then pulls the gag cloth back to secure them in.

-----------------

Cindy: Take a slut who says she is tough and loves to cum, then add a device that puts all of her weight resting on her pussy, and you get our first scene. Her clothes are ripped from her body and painful flogging reddens her tone body. Screams fill the room as the sadistic torture continues, all the while her pussy constantly feels the pressure of her body pushing down. She is made to cum while enduring the agony of her sore pussy.
Next she is put into a grueling hogtie and her nipples are tormented. She gets overwhelmed when the fucking machine is sped up to a cunt numbing speed. Her soles are so exposed and begging to be destroyed, so we oblige with caning and rubber bands.
The day is finished with her strapped down to the back breaker and continued beatings. She is then made to come so hard that she squirts nine feet. Still not satisfied with her, I shove the magic wand inside of her cunt and tease and deny her of any orgasm until she is ready to explode. The last orgasm shoots the vibe right out of her sopping cunt.

I'M GONNA KILL YOU, CINDY!!!!!!!

heh heh heh

ARRRRGGGHHHHHH

-------------------

URRGGHHHHH

It starts off with Giselle tied naked in a chair, deeply gagged and blindfolded and the frightened girl is struggling desperately! After several hot scenes her masked captor enters and wants to know what she was doing snooping around his office, Giselle is then allowed to see the situation and her eyes go wide in terror, she insists she is innocent but this guy is going to make her talk one way or another! To facilitate his plan he unties Giselle 's ankles from the chair, stands her up and ropes the suffering girl into an agonizing cross wrist strappado that stresses her shoulders to the breaking point and leaves her to suffer during the questioning. Giselle 's panties are RIPPED TO SHREDS during the ordeal and her gagged mouth gurgles pathetically but the bitch is defiant and refuses to cooperate so she is left to dangle in excruciating bondage. After several scenes it's obvious he needs to persuade his captive further so after letting Giselle 's wrists down he ties her upper arms super tight and beats, slaps and humiliates the young girl to the point of tears yet still she claims innocence so she is put on the floor where her agony continues. Crossing her ankles he ties them tight and in this position she can't close her legs and is forced to lay SPLAYED open on the filthy floor for his lecherous eyes....and then it gets a LOT worse! Attaching rope to her ankles he literally LIFTS her hips completely off the floor and leaves them to dangle and all poor Giselle can do is sob and drool pathetically. After leaving her alone to deal with the pain he comes back with news he has what he wants so after letting her hips down she is then roped into a tight hogtie and again left to ponder the error of her ways. The final horror comes when he tells the gagged and drooling girl she is going to be sold as a sex slave and when she hears that Giselle WAILS past the slobbery ball in her mouth, her hair is matted with saliva and the scene is as desperate as anything you could imagine. And that's just how she is left...hogtied like a package waiting to be delivered and ya know

I love you, Giselle

FUCK YOU, CINDY, LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!.....................ARRGGGHHHH

heh heh heh heh

NORGGGHHHHHHHH

------------------

she is standing at a post with her wrists and elbows fused together behind her back. A huge rag is stuffed into her mouth then duct tape is wrapped tightly between her lips and around her head. A brutally tight crotch rope splits her pussy in two. He ties one of her ankles to the base of the post then ties another rope around her other ankle. He pulls her foot up high in the air testing her flexibility then attaches the rope to a chain that runs up through an overhead pulley and then down to a winch mounted on the wall. She screams in terror into her gag as he cranks the winch pulling her foot high in the air. He keeps cranking until her foot is high above her head with her legs stretched to its limit. He leaves her there helplessly struggling trying to twist and turn to relieve some of the tension on her poor leg. He returns and to her great relief he slowly lowers her foot with the winch. Once her foot is back on the floor he releases her other foot from the post and immediately ties her ankles together. He then pulls the chain up to her crotch rope and hooks the end of the chain to her crotch rope. He returns to the winch and slowly cranks the winch pulling her crotch rope deeper into her pussy and ass. Giselle is forced to arch her back away from the post and goes up onto her toes as her hips are pulled out and up by her crotch rope. Giselle feels that the crotch rope is about to split her in two by the time he stops cranking. She is stretched to her limit and he comes and attaches nipple clamps to her exposed tits. The chain between the nipple clamps is then attaches to the chain attached to her crotch rope. Then to her horror he returns to the winch and cranks it up even higher causing the crotch rope to saw itself deeper and deeper into her pussy and pulling and stretching her crushed nipples. He finally stops as Giselle sobs and cries into her gag. How long must she endure the brutal bondage torments?

hey sis, I am back

ARRGGGHHHH

heh heh, yes I am

ARRRGGGHHH

Last edited by kassyS; 07-25-2014 at 08:51 AM.

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------