View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 08:14 AM
Trusted user EB

Nickn@mes has a reputation beyond reputeNickn@mes has a reputation beyond reputeNickn@mes has a reputation beyond reputeNickn@mes has a reputation beyond reputeNickn@mes has a reputation beyond reputeNickn@mes has a reputation beyond reputeNickn@mes has a reputation beyond reputeNickn@mes has a reputation beyond reputeNickn@mes has a reputation beyond reputeNickn@mes has a reputation beyond reputeNickn@mes has a reputation beyond repute
Default 3151 - Ass Punishment With Paddling And Whipping

Genres: Corporal Punishment , Female Domination , Spanking , Whipping

DESCRIPTION: Even my slave agrees that he's been a bad boy all week long and deserves to be punished. I've tied him to the foot of my bed and as he stands naked before me he's completely defenseless to the brutal beating I give his bare ass with my leather paddle. I cackle in cruel delight as he cries out in pain, his groans of agony only fueling my fire and causing me to smack him harder and faster. Within one minute his ass is bruised and swollen but we all know the word "mercy" isn't in my vocabulary. Instead, I switch to my leather whipping rod and dole out a series of viscous lashes to his tender ass. Jolts of pain shoot through his body with every strike I deliver and it pleases me immensely. This is what I live for, and I'm not about to stop! I leave marks all over his bottom as I continue lashing him while berating him for being such a worthless loser. I make him thank me as I whip him so severely his ass turns purple from the bruising. "Bad, bad, bad!" I scream as I relentlessly strike him in what could be my most devious whipping video yet. Just look at how awful his ass looks at the end! I absolutely love admiring my twisted handiwork.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:08:38
File Size: 274 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3151 - Ass Punishment With Paddling And Whipping .rar

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------